Tag 全国风楼阁2020信息平台免费

Orlando man who ran concert investment scam found guilty

first_imgTwo men arrested for stealing construction equipment form site in Estero June 17, 2021 AdvertisementRecommended ArticlesBrie Larson Reportedly Replacing Robert Downey Jr. As The Face Of The MCURead more81 commentsGal Gadot Reportedly Being Recast As Wonder Woman For The FlashRead more29 comments AdvertisementDC Young Fly knocks out heckler (video) – Rolling OutRead more6 comments’Mortal Kombat’ Exceeded Expectations Says WarnerMedia ExecutiveRead more2 commentsDo You Remember Bob’s Big Boy?Read more1 commentsKISS Front Man Paul Stanley Reveals This Is The End Of KISS As A Touring Band, For RealRead more1 comments RELATEDTOPICS Former Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Felipe Vázquez found guilty on multiple sexual abuse charges May 21, 2021 Advertisement Advertisementcenter_img ORLANDO, Fla.– An Orlando man has been sentenced to four years and nine months in federal prison for Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud. Edison Denizard, 41, scammed investors out of millions between March 2016 and June 2017 who believed they were funding concerts, according to the Department of Justice (DOJ). Denizard and his co-conspirator lead victims to believe they were investing in concerts for Drake, Garth Brooks, Pitbull, The Weeknd, and Mana. Denizard used the money for fraudulent investment returns for himself and his earlier investors, the DOJ said. He purchased a lakefront property, a luxury car and stays as luxury hotels. As a part of his sentencing, Denizard has to forfeit his property. There is also a money judgment of $1,677,794.57 against him, representative of the profits he received. AdvertisementTags: crimeDOJOrlando AdvertisementDenizard plead guilty in October, 2020. Florida airport changes name after years of fighting over ‘Orlando’ June 2, 2021 Port Charlotte man arrested for sexual activity with a minor June 4, 2021last_img read more

North Korea Imports Luxury Items Instead of Food

first_img SHARE AvatarKwon Eun Kyoung By Kwon Eun Kyoung – 2011.07.20 4:20pm News There are signs that North Korea is running into serious difficulties with its corn harvest Facebook Twitter It has been confirmed the North Korean authorities were concentrating on importing luxury items for privileged people, while international humanitarian organizations were worrying about North Korea’s chronic food shortage and the damage to the vulnerable classes. According to statistics from the South Korean government and Chinese customs, from January to May this year, the cost of food import is only about 4% out of the total amount of imports, which translates to about 46 million dollars out of 1.148 billion dollars. The total amount of trade with China was doubled as compared with the corresponding period from last year: exports were increased by 217% and imports by 58%. The export amount is 812 million dollars while the import is 1.148 billion dollars. In comparison, around 10 million dollars were used to purchase high quality liquor, cigarettes and others for privileged classes. The amount of cigarette imports, such as Marlboro, Mild Seven and others, is 7.5 million dollars. 2.4 million dollars were used to buy Cognac or whisky like Chivas Regal, Hennessy X.O. and other kinds of alcohol. The amount of alcohol imported was increased by 94 % compared to the same period of last year. It was reported that other items, such as international designer brands clothes, watches, and other items and electronic goods from SONY and Samsung were also imported. It also showed that North Korean authorities sold wheat it had received from the international community to other countries. 200,000 tons of phosphate rock, which is materials for fertilizer, provided by Middle Eastern countries for free in 2010, were sold to some countries in Europe. In addition, since South Korean markets have been blocked due to May 24 Measures, North Korea tried to download agricultural products, which are disguised as Chinese products, onto South Korean vessels in international waters by secretly working with Chinese traders. The South Korean government reported that there were four cases last year and 11 cases so far this year. Newscenter_img News Entire border patrol unit in North Hamgyong Province placed into quarantine following “paratyphoid” outbreak North Korea Imports Luxury Items Instead of Food RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR News North Korea tries to accelerate building of walls and fences along border with Chinalast_img read more